Grow Love

Sunday, July 02, 2006

THANKS TO ALL SUPPORTERS!!!!

Thanks to weedbay and Dopey Taylor for his support and Karmical for covering the event with all the photos. Much thanks to the bulldog and Oaksterdam news for hosting the event and thanks to the Berkeley patients group for being incredibly supportive of these weary travellers. Without all of the above people, this event would not have happened and the Journey for Justice would be on the side of the road struggling. They are making hard decisions now about going up the coast to the Seattle Hempfest and I hope they are able to continue as it costs about $100 a day for food and logistics. I'd write more but I've been up all night e-mailing folks for support. Anyone out there know the Seattle Hempfest people? I'd hate to see these guys get there and not be able to make a speech. Please get involved NOW and pm me if you can help going north on the 101 or the 5 above Grant's pass, Oregon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home