Grow Love

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Cross country update.

I talked to Mark tonight. He said their spirits are high but they're not. I asked him point blank if they were hiding their smoke and he said they had none because so many local cops were using dogs. They are weedless in the wilderness but they're not wandering. They know where they're going. They have planned their route 3/4 of the way through Colorado. They want to spend time in the states that need it. They are recieving warm receptions everywhere they go. As Mark says,"This is about civil rights." He met a Seventy four year old who cheered him on. I'll be posting more as I hear from them. Hopefully they'll stay at my house on their way to San Francisco.

http://www.angelfire.com/planet/bikeride/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home